Monday, November 30, 2009

Which tastes better? Turkey or Sleeping?



Fo' So' the answer is sleeping. Generally on weekends I am in my pajamas from the minute I walk in the door from work on Friday until the minute I walk out the door for work on Monday. With the exception of 3 hours on Sunday and I am looking into some silky pajamas that could pass for dress pants to avoid that inconvenience. So the super long weekend was all kinds of awesome-ness. I had to get dressed quite a few times to go to the hospital with Bev and for the first hour that the guests were over for the Turkey eats but the increased pajama time was heavenly.

Mom Bev had her second knee replaced and is well on her way to becoming a bionic woman. She was in the hospital over Thanksgiving and thrilled to be there. I am glad she was there as well since there is no way we could have kept her in bed if there was cleaning up to do.

On Sunday we discovered that there was no water. Nothing. Apparently there was some prepared answer the city gave out for the inconvenience. When the water started to come back it was a lovely shade of orange. It was like we had hit the orange juice jackpot.


We were washing the dishes with bottled water. Very eco-friendly. But ask anyone at my work, I am nothing if not environmentally conscious. (snicker, snicker, snicker). So check me out, an entire post without my dog mentioned once. Oh...oops. BTW due to the 50% of readership desire (2 of 4) I will make a post about Cecilia's visit with the doggie psychic. I just have to find a tape deck to re-listen to the session to ensure I remember all the goods.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I have a tape deck! and your life is SO hard:( pajamas really?

Camille Kemp said...

I never once claimed to have a hard knock life.

Christina said...

awesome post. just the right amount of sarcasm (which is a lot). i too am a fan of non-stop pajamas on the weekends. as well as a hat and no make-up.

Anna said...

Am I one of the 4 total or is there someone else?

Camille Kemp said...

Allison-check
Christina-check
Anna-check
Hailey-TBA

Also I remember that I have had posts from Spencer and Brandon. Anyone else would be a surprise.

Bromleys said...

Yes, I was mentioned in Camille's Blog. I'd like to thank all those who have supported me up to this point and made this day possible. I'd also like to thank Cecilia for helping Camille have the desire to blog.