Thursday, September 03, 2009

9/9/09



Are 9's supposed to be lucky? Like 7's? Surgery to close the nasty shunt is scheduled for next Wednesday. I thought that I would feel better at this point. Not knowing what was going on and whether anything could be done was making me crazy and I thought I would feel....not better, but less stressed when I had a plan. I don't. I wish surgery were tomorrow.

Incidentally 9/9 is "D" day. The day my parents were divorced. Mom says she hopes it is luckier for me than it was for her. I say she is MUCH luckier than she things she is. Love ya dad!

1 comment:

Christina said...

9/9 happens to be my parent's anniversary. i guess it's a popular day. hell i came out of the deal so it must be good sometimes! hope everything goes ok. will check back for updates.